Why to Restore old Photo Viewer in Windows 10?
Windows 10 Photos is the latest Photo Viewer which is good because of the Dark theme but it takes more memory than the older Windows Photo Viewer. I also prefer older version because it is fast and options which let you easily print with availability of printing single image twice on same page. I am environment friendly person and that is why like to save paper this way.
How to Restore old Windows Photo Viewer in Windows 10?
* First Click Here to Download photo viewer Registry(578bytes) and Unzip the file on pc.
* Click the downloaded file and apply the registry by accepting and clicking yes.
* After Installing the registry now right-click a .jpg image and select Open with and from there click Choose another app.
* A menu will open scroll down and even there you will have to Click More Apps and then you will find the option Windows Photo Viewer.
* Select always use this app to open .jpg files and press ok. You are all done now .jpg files will open in Windows Photo Viewer. If you want other formats to open in Windows Photo Viewer please repeat this step on those files.
We also have made a Video Tutorial for this on youtube. Click Here to View.